The Bosch Benvenuto B30 is a fully automated grind and brew espresso machine. People describe this unit as an espresso machine that brews truly wonderful hot beverages and can compete with even the high end, coffee house espresso machines.
It looks truly classy and you immediately have high expectations for it upon first seeing it. The color is a sleek grey and the dimensions are 16-1/5, 14-1/5 and 22-4/5 inches. It will fit perfectly in most kitchens, both in terms of size and décor.
Bosch have been known for their high quality and durability for a very long time and this is definitely one of the pros you get with the Bosch Benvenuto B30.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the features and specifications of this unit and then move on to the consumer reviews and the final verdict.
Bosch Benvenuto B30 Features and Specifications
- Bean hopper and a high quality conical burr grinder. This type of grinder is very reliable and you know that you are not going to get burned beans.
- A removable 70 ounce water tank. This is a really key feature as it will save you a lot of hassle when using the Bosch Benvenuto B30.
- Easy to read digital display that gives you a good overview of what is going on.
- Both the size and the strength of your beverages is fully adjustable.
- Stainless steel boiler. This ensures you better durability.
- ThermoBlock 15-bar pressure system.
- Power output of 1300 watt.
- The Bosch Benvenuto B30 uses a patented extraction system that ensures maximum flavor and aroma extraction from the beans.
- Built-in trays that collect waste. This unit gives you a warning when it is time to easily remove and empty these trays. Furthermore this unit cleans itself when necessary. This feature alone is going to save you a lot of time that would have otherwise been spent cleaning.
- A Two year limited warranty.
Bosch Benvenuto B30 Reviews
There are a lot of reviews for this unit online and it took us several hours to look through all of them in order to write a straight to the point review. Around 90% of consumers are absolutely ecstatic about their Bosch Benvenuto B30. Then we have 5% who give it average ratings, with the remaining 5% of consumers giving it negative ratings. The negative reviews basically all complain about the same thing: That it is annoying that you have to remove the cup tray before turning the machine on and that the self cleaning nozzles get the tray a little wet.
However a lot of these same people also state that it is a fantastic machine and that other than these two things it works flawlessly. People are especially impressed with the durability of this unit and there are several of the reviewers that have had their machines for over 4 years.
People comment on how simple and fast this unit is and that even coffee beginners can easily operate it.
Here is a direct quote from a customer that describes this unit really well:
“I recently bought the Bosch espresso maker after having a Nespresso Roma for the past four years. It totally exceeded my expectations. It makes great coffee, is easy to understand, use and clean and with typical German engineering, works flawlessly. After looking at high-end Saeco and Jura machines, I am so glad I bought this one.”
The Bosch Benvenuto B30 is not cheap, but at the same time you are getting a lot of value for your money. If you want an espresso machine that grinds and brews perfect tasting beverages and does so easily, this unit is the right choice for you.